Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wenatchee Newborn Photography | Roxanne Pearce Photography

How I loved photographing this little dude today! I have never had an easier newborn! He put up a fight in the begining but we were patient and pretty soon he was putty in my hands. :) Thanks guys, he is such a little sweetheart, even if he did make my baby-fever even worse than it already was. ;)

Mom & Dad so in love with their new son!


Such an awesome big bro!


Just a little under 6 lbs...such a peanut!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! Loved the last one... you're so GOOD! I'm so excited you're doing pictures for us!!!

Roxanne Pearce Photography said...

Thanks Sarah! I can't wait to take pics of you guys either!

I love the last one too, but the coloring is looking all funky on here. Hmm..

Family Circus 6 said...

Hey! I want to do pics of just the kids sometime this spring. I wasn't sure what your price was now and if you offer CDs now? I think I heard of someone who got one, so I thought I'd check =)