Sunday, September 23, 2007

Love and Marriage!! :)

I had the awesome opportunity to shoot my first wedding. My sister and I teamed up and did it...it was such an amazing experience!! I was nervous, but my sister got me all cool and collected as she always does, and the rest of the day we just had FUN!!! The wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been too! Every little detail was just perfect, and we so enjoyed ourselves. Here's a peek at some of the shots I got! Have a great Honeymoon you two; I am so glad we had the opportunity to get to know you guys. Blessings!





















3 comments:

Cheryl Fournier said...

Rox, the pix are absolutely beautiful. You and Nessa did a fabulous job, I am so impressed and proud of you. Can't wait to see more!
Love,
Aunt Cheryl

Sheianne Black said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! I don't know what else to say about your amazing photos! You captured the moments perfectly! You need to submit these to a bridal magazine, they are way better than others that I have seen! You are awesome! Thank you for making the occasion beautiful, and memorable! Love you!
Sheianne

Unknown said...

I love your pictures. Can't wait to see the rest of them. Thank you for your awesome work ! We are so happy for Johnny and Colby to have beautiful pictures to remember their wedding day. Thank you Karen Rasmussen